Monday, April 27, 2009

Act 4, Sc. 3 & 7

Supposedly, I was sent to England for my security. But I found out that it wasn't true, Claudius just wanted me out of Denmark. He was thinking of taking over easily, if I would not be there... But on the ocean, we got attacked by pirates, so our captain and us decided to go back to Denmark. Claudius really wanted me to be exiled, what a hypocrite! He even said that he will never be happy as long as I will be living. Then will settle this man to man, and the better will survive.
When I got back to Denmark, I realized that my only love, Ophelia, was dead. She supposedly got suicide, and she got found drawn in a river. Why? She couldn't support the fact that I killed his father, and I went away to England. The tears that I cried, was and is the love I had for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment